Ouroboros, the Everliving Shadow


 

Overview

Shadow
attack
sweeper
War Dragon
Nomad
Voidheart
SSS
SS
No

Other elements

Stats

 
 
 

Skills

Spit
Attack an enemy and make two additional attacks against random targets. You have a 50% chance to deal Damage Over Time to your primary target for 1 turn.
[3 hits] (power x 0.33)
  • Damage +5% (Primary)
  • Damage +5% (Primary)
  • Damage +5% (Primary)
  • Damage +5% (Primary)
  • Duration +1 turn
Tornado
Attack all enemies and reduce their Speed Bar by 25%. You have a 50% chance to reduce their Speed Bar by an additional 25%. Additional Speed Bar drains can occur up to 3 times.
(Usable every 5 turns)
(power x 1)
  • Damage +5% (Primary)
  • Damage +5% (Primary)
  • Damage +5% (Primary)
  • Damage +5% (Primary)
  • Damage +10% (Primary)
Shadow Breath
Attack all enemies, drain their Speed Bars by 35%, increase their Cooldowns by 2 turns, and Confuse them for 1 turn.
(Usable every 7 turns)
(Available on turn 3)
(power x 1.15)
  • Damage +5% (Primary)
  • Damage +5% (Primary)
  • Cooldown -1 turn
Voidheart
Whenever you attack or an ally takes a turn, increase your Power and HP by 2% and add 2% to your Aim and Block for the duration of this battle, up to a maximum 50% increase each, and fill your Speed Bar by 5%.
(Automatic effect)
Heartstone
Spit and Melt now deal two additional attacks against random targets.