Diya, Daughter of Fortune


 

Overview

Fire
support
healer
Celestial
Enlightened
Entropy
SSS
SSS

Other elements

Stats

 
 
 

Skills

Divine Swiftness
Attack an enemy 2 to 4 times. Each attack fills a random ally's Speed Bar by 5%.
[2 hits] (power x 0.25)
  • Damage +2.5% (Primary)
  • Damage +2.5% (Primary)
  • Damage +2.5% (Primary)
  • Damage +2.5% (Primary)
Lifestream
Heal all allies for 25% of their max HP. If you heal an ally for more than 100%, then fill their Speed Bar by a percentage of the extra healing you did.
(Usable every 5 turns)
  • Healing +5%
  • Cooldown -1 turn
Eternal Fortune
Heal an ally for 15% of their max HP, remove any debuffs on them, and lower their Cooldowns by 1, then fill their Speed Bar by 100%.
(Usable every 5 turns)
  • Cooldown -1 turn
Entropy
Each time you take a turn, reduce the duration of all buffs on a random enemy by 1 turn, reduce their Speed Bar by 35%, and Slow them for 2 turns. These effects cannot be Blocked. Additionally, your Lifestream gives all allies Haste for 2 turns.
(Automatic effect)
Ring Of Prayer
Increase all healing you do by 15%. If an ally drops below 50% HP, give them a 2-turn Death Shield. Whenever you take a turn, you have a 35% chance to fill a random ally's Speed Bar by 15%.
(Usable every 4 turns)
(Automatic effect)